VIBRO FLEX 7400
- The constantly-vibrating Vibro Flex tines leave an open soil structure.
- An extra crumbling effect is obtained, as the soil breaks up in the natural fracture lines.
- 4 rows of tines for a more intensive mixing of field residues with soil in one pass.
- Heavy duty VFM-spring with built-in backwards and sideways overload protection.
- Constant working depth as share point always operates directly under the tine flex point.
- Working depths from 6 – 15 cm in one pass and up to 25 cm in the following pass.
- Wide range of heavy duty high quality shares.
See FS Seeder.